Saturday, July 01, 2006

FIRST HAIRCUT!!!



Last weekend, Nate received his first mini haircut. I say "mini" because it was really a trim around the ears and a little off the back. We wanted to leave as many as his cute little curls as possible. We were so fortunate to have his wonderful "Mema" performed the honors. And, might I say she did an awesome job. Even with a wiggling little fireball like Nate, I don't know how she cut it straight, but she did. And, his hair looks "Awesome". I'm certain that if anyone else cut his hair (ie, a complete stranger at a salon), he would have flipped out, and the trim would have been impossible. Once again, Thank goodness for Mema!!!

Below are before and after pictures...you be the judge, who's the cutest little Nate James on the planet?





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a hunk!!!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home