NATE IS 1 YEAR OLD TODAY!!!

1 year ago today (at 7:23 am to be exact), Nate was brought into our lives after 37 hours of labor. I remember January 13, 2005 like it was yesterday...(that says a lot, because I can't remember what I had for lunch today). Life has never been the same and never will be, thank the good Lord! It is because of Nate that I have the perpetual mommy brain. He'll probably never know how on top of things I used to be, he'll only know a scattered-brain, ditzy mom...some of you will have to attest to my former acquity. Anyhow, I wouldn't change a single thing (yeah I would, I would want to be a powerball winner).
So, I'm going to attempt to use this blog to keep family and friends connected to Nate...the most awesome little boy ever.

2 Comments:
LAURA!!! I just love Nate's blog. TOOO CUTE! Hopefully Nate will get to know and love his Auntee Crystal! xo
He is so big!!!! :)
Michael, Kaylee, and Alie
Post a Comment
<< Home