Monday, June 26, 2006

Summertime Fun!


Isn't summer great? Well, at least it is a whole lot better with a little one! I don't even mind the humidity as much (But, I do prefer the dry heat of CA). Nate and his cousin Reilly have so much fun playing together. We have a weekly play date, and we don't miss it. Reilly has an awesome new playset that Nate loves. Interestingly, they like to go "up" the slide instead of "down".


She also has an adorable Dora The Explorer Jeep that both kiddos played in and were so nice to pose for lots of pictures in. They actually drove the thing all around the yard together. How did I exist before this kiddo? The sunburns, sweat and bug bites don't even bother me anymore. I feel like I'm a kid again (with mucho better toys).



Lastly, we have to mention Nemo! No hot summer day is complete without the most awesome Nemo sprinkler. They loved it. It sure beats the water hose with the thumb sprinkler I had as a kid. They danced all around this little water joy with soggy, droppy diapers. But, that didn't matter. All that was on their minds was fun, fun, fun.

We hope all of our friends and family who follow our blog have as much fun as we do.
Hooray for Summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home