Friday, May 12, 2006

Nate James is Sixteen Months Old


Our little boy is 16 months old tomorrow! I can't believe it. Where has the time gone??? Well, we've been very busy since our last post. One of the accomplishments that I'm most proud of is Nate reading. He loves to read and be read to. We have to read about 10 times a day. And, of course his favorite book is go dog go. His talking is increasing and he mostly likes to say Dada, Mama, Nana (banana), Um, Ok, & Uhoh. His newest phrase is "whaisit" which is What is it. He is adorable...and is learning new things everyday.

And of course, I couldn't blog without posting a Nemo picture. Nate loves his Nemo shorts. He wears them just about every other day. This day he decided to put them on his head. Anyhow...just adorable! He loves anything with Nemo on it...he also loves the color orange (I think because of Nemo).

Lastly, here is Nate as he impersonates Bob the Builder. I think he's much cuter though. He knew he was so cute dancing around with this hard hat on. Sorry I couldn't get a face shot. But, I take what I can get. This little boy is so entertaining (when he gets to do what he wants to do).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home