13 MOS OLD ALREADY...
Can you believe it?
My little boy is 13 mos old this week and time keeps flying. He's growing so fast that his new task this week was learning to climb onto the furniture. Yes, he can climb onto the chaise and chair. And, can almost climb onto the sofa. This is a very scary accomplishment. He has me jumping out of my seat many, many times a day. Actually, I don't sit that often...I'm chasing him. This picture shows how proud of himself he is.

He smiles ear to ear each time he conquers his climb. You'd think he just climbed to the top of Everest. I guess in our eyes its just the same.
Another awesome photo op: He also gladly pranced around the house in his Hanes T-shirt and Nemo boxers carrying his hair dryer, which is one of his favorite toys. The hair dryer...we don't understand, but he seems to love it. The fact that he uses it like a weapon by hitting things and banging it on the fireplace makes us feel better in a strange way. Oh well, all the moms out there know that "what ever it takes" to entertain them. And, he's entertained with it. He drags that darn thing everywhere. Gotta love him!!!

My little boy is 13 mos old this week and time keeps flying. He's growing so fast that his new task this week was learning to climb onto the furniture. Yes, he can climb onto the chaise and chair. And, can almost climb onto the sofa. This is a very scary accomplishment. He has me jumping out of my seat many, many times a day. Actually, I don't sit that often...I'm chasing him. This picture shows how proud of himself he is.

He smiles ear to ear each time he conquers his climb. You'd think he just climbed to the top of Everest. I guess in our eyes its just the same.
Another awesome photo op: He also gladly pranced around the house in his Hanes T-shirt and Nemo boxers carrying his hair dryer, which is one of his favorite toys. The hair dryer...we don't understand, but he seems to love it. The fact that he uses it like a weapon by hitting things and banging it on the fireplace makes us feel better in a strange way. Oh well, all the moms out there know that "what ever it takes" to entertain them. And, he's entertained with it. He drags that darn thing everywhere. Gotta love him!!!


1 Comments:
Gur,
You need to be updatin yo blog. Like, yesturday. Them pictures is sooooo goowit, but I need to see som new wuns.
(I thought I'd write in a language only you and I understand.)
roommate
Post a Comment
<< Home