Thursday, February 09, 2006

It's about time!

Yes, I know, it has been some time since I last blogged. It isn't that I don't have anything to say...I broke our camera. So, I didn't want to post without a photo. But, now, I can't stand it, I have to update everyone. I also have to break down and go get a new camera.

Anyhow...Nate is changing daily. Last week he started brushing his own teeth. And, he does a very good job. When I ask him , if he wants to brush his teeth he excitedly shakes his head yes. Oh, that's another new milestone, he shakes his head yes. I'm certain he understands what he is doing. It's adorable!!! In the past couple of days, he has also started to shake his head no. This is a milestone I'm not quite ready for. Let's stick with the positives. And, yes, he has begun pointing too. It's the cutest 5 finger point I've ever seen. So, we've got a whole mode of communication going on. I'll paint a picture for you: he points with all 5 fingers extended, grunts...uhh uhh, and tops it off with quickly shaking his head YES. Then, he gets what he wants (most times). Sometimes, the head shaking is very dangerous. Yesterday, while walking, he was shaking his head and flew forward into the closet door. Needless to say, he has yet another bruise on his forehead! Oh, this little precious angel is a gift from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home