Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My 12th Tooth Has Arrived!!!



Yes, it's true! This kiddo has 12 teeth. He's only 12 mos old. But, he's advanced we all know that. However, I do hope he slows down...I'm starting to wonder where my baby has gone. He has also given up his pacifer this past week. Well, Mom took it away. But, he was so good about. I thought it would be an awful experience (everyone knows how attached he has been to that thing since birth), but he was easy. No problems at all, and he still sleeps through the night. He's like his mother in that regard, not much gets in the way of my sleep!

And, yet another milestone has been accomplished that indicates he's growing by leaps and bounds...he started to clap (aka, pattycake) this week. He struts around clapping. And, when mom gets excited because he's clapping, he nods his head in excitment too. So imagine, clapping, walking, and nodding...oh, he's so talented. More graceful than I. I surely couldn't do all those things simultaneously. Anyhow, I'm so proud of my little man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home