Friday, June 08, 2007

4 Wheelin' Fun

Well, what does a good eye and $20 get? An awesome, awesome toy to entertain the kiddo.

Jim saw this 4X4 Chevy Truck at a yard sale and picked it up for Nate. From the moment, Nate Dogg drove this thing he knew what he needed to do. He knew how to drive! He took off like a maniac...his head flew back as his foot hit the pedal. Unfortunately, I have to admit he drives like me instead of like Jim...my nerves will be shot in 13.5 yrs! Actually, they'll be shot before that since I'm sure this Dogger (nickname from his Gampa) will probably have a motorbike before long. He is in love with the things. He is all boy, loves planes, trains, cars, bikes, tools, dirt...you name it. He's "all boy"!

I forgot to mention: he drives this truck all the way down the driveway (0.3 miles one way) and back twice while I walk. This is the first time I've gotten to walk without carrying, pulling, pushing or dragging an extra 32lbs. I so enjoyed my walk except for the rumbling sound of plastic tires on blacktop. Oh well, enjoy what you can!
This blog is for my dad (Nate's Gampa and our biggest blog fan). I'll try to be better.






He has to park his truck next to our real cars. He hit the Honda the other day and said "oops".


A couple of weeks ago, we had been out and about for a few hours and we sat down. And, Nate was so cute...he sat on the curb and leaned back into the shrubs. Looks relaxing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathaniel James,
You are my every breath! I love you more than you will ever comprehend! Every picture of you is just too cute. I could sit and look at them all day long. You are just too PRECIOUS! Mema is so BLESSED to have you in her life!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home