Saturday, April 07, 2007

First day of Preschool

Well, I know I've been terrible at updating our blog. That doesn't mean that nothing is happening, that means that too much is going on and I'm swamped.

On March 19, 2007, Nate began preshcool at Primrose School of Hendersonville. He goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8am-12pm. The first 2 days were very tough for Nate and I..I'm not sure who had a more difficult time. I literally cried when I dropped him off the first day. Anyhow...here are a few pics capturing this momentus day.

In the car at school, doesn't he look so happy and big. This is only one week from getting home from the hospital.


Nate says, "MOM, what do you mean, you're not staying?"


Look at how big he looks walking to his new classroom.


Here's Nate in his classroom. 5 seconds after the picture was taken, the terror hit him that I was going to leaving him there by himself for 3.5 hrs. He cried so hard. Actually, he cried off and on the whole time. He wouldn't even take his jacket off or let go of his Nemo backpack unitl they went outside to play.


He actually likes school now and doens't cry when I drop him off anymore. The first day that he didn't cry, it hurt my feelings and I felt weird. Was I happy or sad? Anyhow...we are both good now. Neither of us cry anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home