Thursday, November 02, 2006

O Halloween, O Halloween



I never knew Halloween would be so fun! I was totally in the spirit with this little guy this year. I didn't dress up, but I wanted to.

Who could compete with the cutest little Elmo in the whole world?



The Morning After:

Yes, I let him have CANDY! Just a little and nothing chocolate. As you can tell...He loves suckers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Alice said...

Nice photography work in that first one. I wonder who might've snapped it? Hmmm...

And I can't get over how much Nate looks like Jim in the last shot. I have always thought, and still think, that Nate is just a mini-Laura, but wow - that's mini-Jim eating that lollipop!

Either way, he's an awfully cute boy!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Stressed and Distressed said...

he is so adorable laura! i can't stand it!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home