Sunday, December 03, 2006

Bye, Bye Shaggy Locks

Well...it's official. Nate received his first "Little Boy" Haircut. Yep, the shaggy locks are gone. Well, actually, they're in a ziplock to be kept by me forever. We've been trying to decide if it was time to cut Nate's precious little hair short. So, tonight it happened. I knew we were going to cut it, I arranged the time with Robbie. But, I guess I hadn't really thought it through. I didn't realize how emotional the first "big" snip would be. Yes, I teared up a lot. I couldn't believe I was so emotional. With the first locks falling, there was no turning back, and the waterworks turned on. Our precious little boy is not so little anymore. I'm certain he is changing everyday. Now, with his big boy hair, he looks even older. I don't understand how time can fly so fast!

Anyhow, he was so good. He sat there and let his wonderful Mema snip away. In addition to struggling with a fidgety kiddo, she had to deal with a crazy mother trying to catch each and every strand of hair. As always, she did a marvelous job! And, I'm so thankful for her.

Before:


And After:













Isn't he GORGEOUS!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Alice said...

well that did it. he is soooooooo a little jim now. wow!!!! the one with the glasses?? are you kidding me????

so precious, gur. love him. love you. miss you both!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home