Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Doodlebops

Last Friday, we went to the Doodlebops concert. Vanderbilt Children's Hospital invited us to go with other patients and their families. They had a suite reserved which was so cool. Anyhow...Jim, Laura and Nate had a family night out rocking to the Doodlebops.

Nate was adorable. His mouth dropped open when they opened with their intro song. I don't think he understood that he was seeing them in person. I didn't realize that I would have had such a good time. Funny how watching your kid have fun is so much fun for you! I even caught Jim smiling and having fun! Here's proof:



Nate danced like a crazy man. He was so cute! He danced all around the whole suite. If I may say so, he was the star of the group. I think dance class will take priority over karate.


Look at those moves!


The boy knows he's cool. He just went to his first concert.


For those of you who don't know who the Doodlebops are, there is 1 female and 2 (very non-male acting) guys. The show comes on Disney. I think they're funny. The kids love them. They are very colorful and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home