Ident-A-Kid
Ok, so the Ident-A-Kid company came to Nate's school a couple of weeks ago to make cards for the kids. Well, I think Nate thought it was for a mug shot, or did he get my uncanny ability to goof up a photo. As some of you know, I have been known to have some really bad poses/smiles in photos (which I got from my mother). I have had this exact look on my face in more than one photo. So, just imagine all 3 of us (Nate, my mom and me) in a photo with these looks on our faces...

It's ok to laugh your booties off because we did. In fact, I'm laughing right now!

It's ok to laugh your booties off because we did. In fact, I'm laughing right now!

1 Comments:
now, THIS is funny. i have countless photos of you with this exact smile. i didn't think it was possible for him to look more like you, but alas...i was wrong.
Post a Comment
<< Home